In this theme like other themes two ways to import demo data
1) Using one click demo import button which you found in theme optons > utility
2) Second using XML
Better way is to import demo using one click but first check in plugins folder demo import plugin not install because it conflict with our import system.first delete this plugin and then import data.
Now you highlight issues when you import data using XML ans is
1) when you import data using xml in any theme not in our theme on local machine few woo commerce images not import and user think these are errors basically these are not errors and those images are not as much important because users change product images they not use older images .
2) In our theme we add six home pages when you import demo you also got all these pages but user use 1 home as a default at a time.Please check all home pages on local you found a home page same like our demo home page if not found then tell us.
3) If you found same home page e.g home 4 is similar with our demo home page then simply go the reading menu through admin and select home 4 as default home.
4) You say these are errors and your database effect i assure you these are not errors these are notifications.You can check our profile more then 1000+ sales first time we here.During XML import possible few woo images not import.when you ready demo on live then tell us we ready demo for you same like our demo.
Hello. By the way in the import of the emarat.xml file, errors occur. In addition to that when I want to put the home page like that of the demo it’s not the same that appears. For now I work locally because if I put the site online with these errors I will have problems with my database. Why the same demo as shown on the demo does not show up at home. It is painful
Can you please share screenshots of errors you face during installation. Secondly, If you import demo using one click then not possible content of all pages not import.Can you also please highlight the page names which not import during one click demo import.
If possible please publish your site live and then send info first we ready your demo same like our and no error during demo import.
I can not display all the pages of my emarat theme and it is difficult while I work locally with WordPress. I have to finish the site this Friday in the future but I can not get all the pages and when I do the installations there are many error messages. So how can I do it? I followed the guide but I still can not